Q. Do I have to have a Delaware Asbestos license in order to take a bulk asbestos sample?
A. No, you only have to have an EPA approved training certificate for building inspections and be employed by a Delaware Asbestos Professional Services Firm.

Q. Should any individual be licensed who works for a Asbestos Professional Service Firm?
A. Yes, a Project Monitor does, however, Project Designer, Management Planner and Building Inspector only have to show EPA training certificate in their discipline and be employed by Delaware Asbestos Professional Service Firm.