Service Requests for Building Maintenance, Custodial and Grounds

If you have a request for service in a building maintained by the Division of Facilities Management, please call our office in your county and provide the following information to the receptionist:

Phone Number
Building Name
Floor/Office Number of Request
Request Description

County Office Contact Information

New Castle:  (302) 577-8190

Kent:  (302) 739-4611

Sussex:  (302) 856-5817

Not sure who to call? See our Office Locations, Contact Information, and Building Lists information below:

Calls for service are usually responded to the same day as the request. Your patience is appreciated when there is a delay in this response time.

If you have been given system credentials to our online facility application, Brightly, you can submit your service request online otherwise please use button above to locate the contact information for your office location.